Monday, April 26, 2010

Hellooooo out there!!

Welcome to the blog for BW Gibson Photography.
I'm Whitney Gibson, the "W" of BW Gibson Photography, and your host. My husband, the "B", would be called Brooks. Together, we take photographs for business and pleasure, from weddings to products, to animals of all kinds, and anything else that may interest us. We shoot digital and film and use every thing from laser jet printers to van dyke brown processes. But these are all subjects for another blog.

For now, I wanted to type hello and introduce myself. I am going to make an effort to keep up with this new project of mine, to talk about our business, our art, and to some degree, ourselves. Bear with me if i'm a bit sporadic. Until the next time, i'd like to leave you with an image that makes me happy. A little weed can definitely be annoying, but its "little weeds" like this that make me love photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment