Saturday, August 7, 2010

Getting Ready

While fiddling around on the computer today I saw that the last time I blogged was 4 weeks ago.  Wha????  4 weeks?!?! Oops. I'll have to work on that.  
Life has gotten in the way and the "B" and "W" have both been busy!!  Someday I'll blog about this other thing we call "life" but for now, photography is what you get here at BW Gibson. 
Anyway, we've been happy to be busy, and busy being happy. What else could you ask for?  well, as i said, not the time to digress...
Part of our whats keeping us occupied was a fantastic wedding in Boston that I am eager to post about.  But as the rule goes (MY rule that is), the bride gets to see them first.  However, another rule I live by is that a little photo tease never hurt anyone.  And have I got some perfect tease pictures for you... =)
So once again, as we "get ready" to post the most recent bride and groom wedding photos on the web (soon), here are a few of the ladies as they "get ready".


And here's hoping that a four week blog drought doesn't ever happen again...  
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment